Cafe Phone # 615-384 - 3509 Lisa Baker- Cafe Manager
Coopertown Elementary School's breakfast and lunch is free of charge for all enrolled students.
Parents who wish to visit and eat lunch with their child will be charged $4.00.
Parents who wish to eat breakfast with their child will be charged $2.50.
You may view your child's lunch history, including payments, through www.parentonline.net free of charge.
If school is 1 hour late, breakfast WILL BE served.
If school is 2 hours late, breakfast WILL NOT BE SERVED.
On early release days lunch WILL BE served.
Dippin Dots will be sold in addition to lunch . These items may be purchased before they key in their lunch number.
In order to keep the cafeteria clean and pleasant,
the following rules will be observed by all students:
- Use a “Quiet Voice” to talk to friends next to you.
- Leave your area clean. Take all trash and put in designated trash cans.
- Remember to get everything you need before you sit down.
- Raise your hand if you need help or if you forgot something.
- PRACTICE GOOD MANNERS! Do not play with or throw food.
- Say “Please"..."Thank You"..."Excuse Me.”
- Walk at all times. No horseplay.
- Do not get up without permission. Raise your hand.
- Students will be assigned to silent lunch when group noise necessitates.
- Show respect for all cafeteria staff.